Beach/Ocean Wheelchair Request
*** Please get in touch with us to “pre-book” the beach and ocean access wheelchair so we can reserve it for you. ***
On Australia Day 2016, the beach mat at Seacliff was officially launched and people have been visiting in numbers to use the mat to get to the water’s edge.
This project has been a culmination of a lot of effort from our club, Surf Life Saving SA and MP David Spiers.
In addition to our efforts, we also received generous donations from:
- $5,000 from the Rotary Club of Brighton
- $1,000 from the City of Holdfast Bay
- $500 from the Lions Club of Hallett Cove
- $500 from EnerG+ Personal Training
- 10% of net profits for December 2015/January 2016 from Solarsuit Australia
- $3000 from generous donations through crowd funding