At Seacliff SLSC we offer ‘Come and Try’ sessions, so children and their parents can get a good grasp of what Surf Life saving is all about. On arrival children will be allocated to an age group (depending on birthdate as at the 1st October) with dedicated Age Group Leaders to guide them through each session. We also have 2 specialist junior coaches to assist with technical training of the disciplines. Justin Needham will assist with U7-U10 and Bly Bayliss with the U11-U14 age groups. Please note Juniors is available for children age 5 to 14.
On the beach south of the patrol tower for a 1.30pm start until 4pm. It is essential that a parent or designated guardian is on the beach with your child’s age group for the duration of the training.
Juniors continue throughout the school holidays. There is no training during the Christmas period from Saturday 26th December to Saturday 3rd January.
There is a club swim at 4pm each Saturday which juniors are encouraged to participate in.
Seacliff Surf Club offers heaps of other opportunities for Juniors, Seniors and Masters.
- If you’re between the ages of 15 and 18 we have the Seacliff Stormies for you to consider. Join a group of active youth who get together for some fun and some great growth opportunities.
- Run Training – if you’d like to get some run training in we have run training for all ages.
- Swim training – runs all year round with both morning and evening sessions
- Ski Training
- Board Training
- IRB Training and Competition
- Boat Training and Competition
Not a member but might be interested? Get in touch and we can see about arranging a come’n try for you to see if Seacliff is for you.