All Ages Can Get Involved in Life Saving!
Have fun, meet new friends, learn life saving skills at the 2017/18 Life Saving Club of the year. Seacliff Surf Life Saving club welcomes everyone to Come ‘n’ Try sessions.
Nippers Come ‘n’ Try:
- WHO: Kids aged 5-14
- WHEN: Saturdays from October – April at 1:30pm
- WHERE: Seacliff Beach (in front of the tower)
Every Saturday from October through to the end of April at 1:30pm, we have Nipper Training on Seacliff Beach in front of the Seacliff Beach Hotel and Come’n’Try participants are always welcome. We offer 2 free Come’n’Try sessions for everyone to give you a taste of surf lifesaving and of our club.
If you’re interested, come at 1:15 for a 1:30 start until 4pm.
Please note that on super hot days, the times might shift to morning sessions.
WHERE: Seacliff Beach, end of Wheatland Street on the beach in front of the Seacliff Hotel.
Just come up to the equipment trailer and speak with us!
Ages from 5 to 14 years
What to Bring: Bathers, towel, hat, sunscreen, water, rashie vest or long sleeve T-shirt. All equipment is provided.
Seacliff Surf Club offers heaps of other opportunities for Juniors, Seniors and Masters.
- If you’re between the ages of 15 and 18 we have the Seacliff Stormies for you to consider. Join a group of active youth who get together for some fun and some great growth opportunities.
- Run Training – if you’d like to get some run training in we have run training for all ages.
- Swim training – runs all year round with both morning and evening sessions
- Ski Training
- Board Training
- IRB Training and Competition
- Boat Training and Competition
Not a member but might be interested? Get in touch and we can see about arranging a come’n try for you to see if Seacliff is for you.