At Seacliff SLSC we offer ‘Come and Try’ sessions, so children and their parents can get a good grasp of what Surf Life saving is all about.
We offer 2 ‘Come & Try’ sessions for a nominal $25 fee – which in turn is redeemable through the Seacliff SLSC Merchandise Shop.
The sessions are designed to be an introduction to the Surf Life Saving ‘Junior Nipper Program’, before participants move into their dedicated age groups for the remainder of the season. During the session we will have Committee Members on hand to help answer questions from parents, as we understand this is a new experience for you as well.
All sessions are conducted on the beach in front of the Seacliff Patrol Tower (opposite the Seacliff Hotel). The groups and times are as follows:
- Children in U7-U9 will start at 13:00 and finish at approx 14:30
- Children in U10-U13 will start at 14:00 and finish at approx 15:30
What to Bring: Bathers, towel, hat, sunscreen, water, rashie vest or long sleeve T-shirt
More Information: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seacliff Surf Club offers heaps of other opportunities for Juniors, Seniors and Masters.
- If you’re between the ages of 15 and 18 we have the Seacliff Stormies for you to consider. Join a group of active youth who get together for some fun and some great growth opportunities.
- Run Training – if you’d like to get some run training in we have run training for all ages.
- Swim training – runs all year round with both morning and evening sessions
- Ski Training
- Board Training
- IRB Training and Competition
- Boat Training and Competition
Not a member but might be interested? Get in touch and we can see about arranging a come’n try for you to see if Seacliff is for you.