MEMBERSHIP TYPES AT SEACLIFF SLSC
SEACLIFF SLSC JUNIOR/NIPPER CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Age is determined by the age of the individual as of October 1. Nippers go up to Under 13.
SEACLIFF SLSC ACTIVE MEMBERSHIPS
As an active Member you can be involved in all areas of surf life saving but you do not have to be a Surf Lifesaver (i.e. Bronze Medallion holder). Some of these include:
- Patrolling the beach as a Bronze Medallion or a Surf Rescue Certificate holder
- Assisting beach patrols or other services as a holder of awards such as Senior First Aid, Advanced Resuscitation Techniques Certificate and Radio
- Award training, administration and assessing
- Surf sports coaches, officials, team managers, chaperones and supporters
- Junior (nippers) training facilitation, age group manager and water cover
- Club administration
- Bar, bistro and café volunteering
- Social and fundraising activities, including BBQ chef
SEACLIFF SLSC HOUSEHOLD CAP
There is household cap (maximum amount paid) available for up to two adults in partnership and all dependent children up to the age of 21 living in the same house. There is an extra charge for each child after five children.
SEACLIFF SLSC SOCIAL/ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIPS
Associate Membership is available is available for participants who want to be involved in the surf club but not necessarily patrol on the beach. As an Associate Member, you will meet adults who are happy to help out when they have the time, and others who have specific skills they wish to contribute. As an Associate Member, you’re not required to hold a surf life saving qualification- so if you prefer to be out of the surf rather than in it, this is a great way for you to be involved.