Club Mission: “To save lives, create great Australians and build better communities”
The objectives of the Seacliff SLSC Junior Committee are to:
- Provide the best possible lifesaving experience for all juniors to encourage long-term active participation.
- Provide opportunities for juniors to participate in and enjoy lifesaving and competition.
- Ensure juniors are safe on our beaches through surf education programs.
- Develop a team-based philosophy encompassing leadership, camaraderie, teamwork and FUN!
- Promote social, emotional and physical growth and development in a healthy and safe environment.
- Develop future lifesavers on our beaches, and also to foster and develop a lifelong participation in physical activity and aquatic recreation.
Junior Committee Members: