U6 & U7 – THATS ALL FOLKS!March 3, 2022
JUNIOR STATE TITLES – ITS TEAMS DAY!!!March 12, 2022
Friday 11th March
- Board Training and Surf Swim Training this Friday is cancelled for U8s – U11s. There are a few reasons for this, but mainly to allow the children to have a rest before an early start on Saturday. In addition the equipment trailer needs to be packed and boards re-waxed, and therefore we need some prep time on Friday to do this.
- We will run a reduced board training for U12s and U13s on Friday, but this will start at 17:00.
Saturday 12th March
- We would like to do a group photo at 7:45am, and so can we ask parents to have children on the beach by then.
- We will have a club tent on the beach near the GREEN water area, where children can leave bags and equipment. This will also be the meeting place for the photo at 7:45am.
- March Past is at 8:30am and the children will get ready around 7:50am.
- For those not doing March Past, warm up will be at 8:00am.
Sunday 13th March
- Same meeting place as Saturday.
- U9s and U10s start their events at 8:00am. Warm up will be AGL lead, but we would suggest getting there early so children have time get prep’d, warmed up, sunscreen on etc. Some of the older age group AGLs and Junior Committee team will be at the beach at the same time.
- U8s and U11s start their events at 9:00am. Warm up will again be AGL lead, and we would recommend children arrive at 8:00am, again to prep and warm up before events start.
You can also find schedules, beach layouts and key carnival information here on the teamup site. Click on the Junior State Titles event (12th-13th), and you can download the info packs. Please speak to your AGLs if you have questions.
WE STILL NEED YOUR HELP !! and need people to step up and help with the following roles
- Water cover both morning and afternoon on both Saturday and Sunday. We currently have no one taking these roles, which is a major concern!
- Covid Marshal in the morning on Sunday
- More officials for both days
- Club working party Saturday to help put up our tents and take boards down from the trailer – we need you at 7:00am at Glenelg SLSC
Please reply to the Teamapp post or send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with how you can help.