Welcome to the Seacliff Surf Club
Seacliff SLSC News
- To be a leading surf life saving club recognised for the value it adds to its members and community.
- COMMUNITY * Volunteering, Working Together, Friendship
- COURAGE * To participate, To Achieve, To Challenge
- LIFESTYLE * Fun, Health and Fitness
- RESPECT * Yourself, Each Other, The Club, The Environment
Interesting in Joining?
Learn more about the Seacliff Surf Club
~ special thanks to Lily Drummond for her creation.
Sundays: Live Music 2-6pm
General Public Welcome
Club available for bookings 7 days/wk.
Private Functions, Parties, Conferences…
Plenty of room, catering and billing options to suit your budget.
- Weddings & Engagement Parties
- Birthday Parties& Special Ocassions
- Corporate Events & Special Functions
What Seacliff SLSC Means to Lily Drummond
Congratulations Lily from Seacliff Surf Life Saving Club, the winner of DHL ‘Flag Your Beach’ competition! After going through thousands of entries, Lily’s video was chosen based on creativity and the amazing community story of her Surf Life Saving Club.
Lily has won herself a holiday to any patrolled beach in Australia + $2,000 for Seacliff Surf Life Saving Club. Watch her story!
DHL is a proud partner of Surf Life Saving Australia
Posted by DHL on Sunday, April 15, 2018